This is the droid you are looking for...
In case you haven't seen it yet, my name is Cameron Perrie and my thing is creativity. From the day I could pick up a pencil I have been interested in all things creative, from Fine Art to my current career as a Product Designer on the Edinburgh Napier University Medical Technologies Team where I work in collaboration with i4 Product Design. My current employment has allowed me to work on a number of different medical technologies projects with clients in the medical sector,varying from surgeons and nurses, to most notably the NHS. As you may have noticed in my tagline, I am really into movies. Everything from sci-fi and animation, to romantic comedy although I try to keep quiet about the latter. Besides movies I like to play rugby and travel. Most recently I travelled in mainland Europe, after completing a 6 month University Exchange at The University of Applied Sciences in Zwolle, The Netherlands.
A list of designery things I can do;
- Production of high quality technical drawings
- Design Research
- Medical Device design
- Wide knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- Client interfacing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Marker pen rendering
- Graphics tablet rendering and sketching
- Model making
- 3D printing
- Concept creation and development
- Painting of an arty nature
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Office
- Drink coffee whilst thinking deeply and looking intelligent
- Gold Star Award in the Starpack Student awards - Grow your own herb kit brief.
- Finalist in the Creative Conscience design competition 2015- XPT pop up shelter group project.
- My university major project, Skill Blocks, had an article featured in a global toy design magazine called Toy News.